2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during subsequent visits to the website.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible image or piece of text that is used to monitor traffic on a website. Various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6.1 Manage your consent settings
7. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data held by us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)).
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, you will be asked for your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Contact details
Cloth Fair Chambers Limited
39 – 40 Cloth Fair
Phone number: +44(0)20 7710 6444